It’s been too long since uploading an article to this blog. I have violated my own personal goal of maintenance and consistency in writing: and I’m here to apologize to anyone who happens to stop by and read this.
So I’ve decided to post a few resources on this topic, in a quick attempt to get myself back on track. Hope you find these useful in your social media pursuits – and that you will also accept my sincere apology for the distance between this and my last post.
Here we go:
- 50 Steps to Establishing a Consistent Social Media Practice by Chris Brogan
- 7 Ways To Craft A Consistent Social Media Brand by Kristi Hynes
- Social Media and Brand Consistency by Edward Boches
- The 15 Commandments of Social Media Communication
- 5 Tips for Making a Consistent Social Media Effort by Marlene Friis
Again: my apologies for not sticking to my original intent – and thank you for allowing me to back off, re-group, and attempt to develop my consistency for the future.
One slight reminder, though: too much of a good thing is bad. While developing a following via social networks/media/blogging – consistency is a strength.
At the same time, remember Aldous Huxley:
“Consistency is contrary to nature, contrary to life. The only completely consistent people are dead.”
Find a happy medium: that’s my goal.
Wish me luck!